Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ringo Finds True Love

Yucky weather today, 
so I'm doing a post on a recent development with Ringo...

You remember Reese, don't you?   She is the 120-pound or so Rottweiler who lives next door.  Reese's parents fenced in their backyard, and through the safety of chain link, she and Ringo have begun what I like to call "The Dance of Love"...   


Although Lola stands at the fence and barks her fool head off to get Reese's attention, Reese only has eyes for Ringo:


I think Reese and Ringo would make an awesome power couple, along the lines of Brad & Angelina, Will & Jada or Tom & Katie.  Oh, who am I kidding?  In human form, they would most likely bear a striking resemblance to these two:

P.S. - You'll be glad to know the sun came out while I was working on this, so I hustled my buns down to the beach for a lovely afternoon of sun and a good book.  The only bad part of the day were the two whale turds that washed up on the beach where I was trying to relax.

7 comments:

Sarah K said...

"rawr! i'm gonna git you! no, wait. i need to eat some grass. hold on." (ok, i was catching up on lol/cheezburger catz before it read this.....)

love the redecorating, as usual!!

Boozy Tooth said...

Dance of Love is priceless. But poor Lola!

Facsimilee said...

Looked like Ringo was trying to take a dump at the end of the video!

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

What, Karen, you don't feel the need to poop after a rousing flirtation?

Unknown said...

Man, if I had a dog next door that made Cooper run like that I wouldn't have to take these long walks every day! Uh thanks for sharing about the whales, I think....

Hank said...

CC, honey....I'm not even sure where to begin on this one. From Reece and Ring's weddin' pitcher to the whale turds, this is ALL messed up!

HA HA HA!!!!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Whale turds on the beach? Seriously? Who knew!
Great post! Thank you.